Regular Office Hours:
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Lutheran Hour Ministries
Due to growing concerns related to coronavirus (COVID-19), this workshop has been CANCELED. All information can be found on our website. For a copy of the presentation slides, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis has a rich heritage of working with churches and organizations to positively impact the lives of hurting people in our community. Building on this Christian foundation, the Board recently revised our Strategic Funding Plan to guide the Foundation’s work over the next five years (2020-2024). The plan focuses our philanthropic efforts in six areas that address clear and measurable community needs, allowing us to better understand our community impact and invest in meaningful transformation:
- Christian Faith in Action
- Congregation Community Engagement
- Lutheran Schools and Organizations
- Foreign-Born Populations
- Justice-Involved Individuals and their Families
- Older Adults Maintaining Independence
In this workshop, we will review the Foundation’s history, vision, mission, and core values. Then, we will explore our new strategic plan, provide an overview of the updated six Funding Focus Areas (including a new one specifically for Lutheran organizations), and highlight opportunities for funding.
This training is designed for staff members and/or volunteers at Lutheran schools and organizations. This includes:
- Principals, Assistant Principals, and Development/Marketing staff at an accredited K-12 school that is a member of LESA.
- Executive Directors, Senior staff, or Development staff at St. Louis area Lutheran organizations. Ideal for a St. Louis-based RSO or SMO partnering with St. Louis-based Lutheran congregations.
This session is specifically for Lutheran schools and Lutheran organizations. We are offering two different time/date options. Please click on one of the links below to register. *Pre-registration is required. Due to room size limitations, we ask that no more than three people per school/organization attend this workshop.
Questions? Please contact Ann Vazquez at (314) 231-2244 x 4.