Join Our Team
- Reports to: Executive Director, Send Me St. Louis
- Status: Part-time, non-exempt, no benefits
- Hours: 20 – 25 hours; specific (consistent) schedule TBD
- Pay: $22 – $25 per hour
Send Me St. Louis and Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis are seeking a passionate, thoughtful, and detail-oriented individual to join our team. This person will primarily support the work of Send Me St. Louis (SMSL), with some support offered to Lutheran Foundation (LF), by carrying out various communications efforts and managing multiple events in support of SMSL’s and LF’s overall goals.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Matt Miller, Executive Director of Send Me St. Louis, at email@example.com. The cover letter should address the following:
- What excites you/resonates with you about Send Me St. Louis and Lutheran Foundation.
- Your experience working with congregations and faith based organizations.
- Your experience managing events.
- Your experience managing various communication platforms.
About Send Me St. Louis and Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis
Send Me St. Louis (SMSL) and Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis (LF) are sister organizations, with SMSL focused on capacity building and LF on funding. SMSL focuses its efforts on building the capacity of St. Louis area churches and faith-based nonprofits around the areas of effective community engagement and volunteer management, with the hope that the church (corporately and individually) will engage their unique role in the community. LF has made gifts totaling over $115 million in its 35+ years of existence and desires to see the Church brought into the lives of hurting people and people included in the healing life of the Church.
For additional information about Send Me St. Louis, CLICK HERE.
For additional information about Lutheran Foundation, CLICK HERE.